Welcome to The Iran Online Chat House
در چت خانه ایران آنلاین گل بگوئید و گل بشنوید
Please be advised, this chat site is not monitored.
You must be 18 or older to enter the chat house.
|Iran Online Chat is the longest running Iranian chat service on the Internet!
Iran Online reserves the right to refuse any or all of its services to anybody without offering any explanation or justification.
چت روم کافه نادری
چت روم کافه فرانسه
چت روم کلوب اجتماعی ایرانیان
Frequently Asked Questions – (Longest running Iranian Chat service!)
- Why does Iran Online offer free Chat service?
- Are there any standards that the chat users have to follow?
- Can I use Iran Online Chat service to solicit business?
- Is Iran Online Chat monitored?
- What should I do if I encounter a situation where the Chat service is being misused?
- Is there any age requirement for using Iran Online Chat service?
- Should I be concern about the type of information that I give about myself ?
- What are Iran Online Chat software features?
- Is there any browser requirements?
- What is the function of various pages used by the chat software?
- How do I enter the chat room?
- What is a nickname?
- What are the images in the Chat Lobby for?
- How can I select a chat room?
- What happens when a new person enters the chat room?
- How many screens (frames) are in the Main Chat page?
- What is the function of the Incoming Private Message screen?
- Can the user change the size of the Incoming Private Message screen?
- What is the function of the Message screen?
- Can the user change the size of the Message screen?
- What are the different types of messages displayed on the Message screen?
- What is the function of the Control Screen?
- How can I send a private message to another user?
- How can I view my private messages?
- How Can I go from one chat room to another?
Iran Online offers a wide range of free services to the Iranian community. Iran Online Chat is one of these services. It is intended to bring Iranians together globally. It provides a forum where subject matters that are of interest to individuals and to our community can be discussed freely. However, Iran Online reserves the right to refuse its services to anybody without providing any explanation or justification.
Yes, the chat line is provided as a free service to our community. We expect all the users of this service to threat and address one another in a friendly manner. Use of profanity and inappropriate language is absolutely prohibited. Those who do not follow this rule can be banished from the Chat rooms.
No, Iran Online Chat can not be used for conducting or soliciting any kind of business.
No, it is not possible for us to continually monitor the public conversations in different chat rooms. However, from time to time, we check the different chat rooms. If we find individuals misusing the system, we will identify them and take appropriate actions to prevent similar situation from happening in the future.
If you have the IP address of the person(s) that misuses the chat service, record and send them to “Info@IranOnline.com”. You can also ask everyone to log out the chat room. An empty chat room is a lonely place in the cyberspace.
Yes, you should always be concern. The type of information that you provide about yourself should not be any different than those you give to someone that you meet for the first time. You should never give your home address or any information that you do not want to be available to public. Therefore, you should always use your best judgment when providing personal information over the net.
Iran Online Chat service is designed to be user friendly. It provides multiple chat rooms, public chatting, private messaging and unique user names (nicknames). It also announces viewers’ entrance and exit. The following chat rooms are currently available:
- Iranian Social Club
- Café Naderi
- Kakh-e Javanan
- Iranian & French Club
- Iranian & German Club
Yes, for best results, we recommend either Netscape 2.0 or Microsoft Explorer 3.0 be used. The newer versions of these browsers are also compatible.
Four pages are used throughout the chat software.
Welcoming page– This is the first page which welcomes the visitor and asks the user to verify that he / she is at least 18 years old.
Chat Lobby– This page allows the user to choose a nickname and an image and select the desired chat room.
Chat Main Page– This is where the actual chatting takes place. It consists of three screens (frames).
Chat Transition Page– When the user logs out from a chat room, this page provides two options, one to go back to the Chat Lobby page to select another room, the other to go back to the Iran Online Main Home page.
First, you have to be at least 18 years old before you are allowed to enter the Chat Lobby. When in the Chat lobby area, enter a nickname, select the desired chat room, check one of the circles next to images and click on the “Let’s Chat” button. This will get you in the chat room. You can then start typing your message in the area provided at the bottom of the screen. When you are ready to send your message, either hit Return (Enter ) key on your keyboard or click on the “Send’ button.
Each user entering the chat room will be identified by a name, thereafter referred to as nickname. Nicknames can not be shared. Therefore, all nicknames are unique for each session. The nickname is entered in the left hand box in the Chat Lobby page.
Users can select an image to go along with their nickname. If an image is selected, it will appear to the left of the nickname and the message in the Chat Main page. If no image is selected, then there will be no image next to the nickname.
When you are in the Chat Lobby, you can select one of the five chat rooms by clicking on one of the rooms in the drop box list on the right side of the page.
A message goes out notifying all the participants that a new person has entered the chat room. Nickname, IP address and time of the entry of the new visitor is also included in the notification message.
The screen is divided into three different screen (frame).
- Incoming Private message screen, located at the top
- Message screen, located in the middle
- Control screen, located at the bottom
The user can view private message(s) by clicking on the “Check For New Messages” button in this screen. The user can then scroll down this screen to read private messages. The user can erase his/or her private messages by simply clicking on “Erase All Messages” button.
Yes, the size of this screen can be changed by dragging the lower border of the screen until the desired size is achieved.
This screen is placed in the middle and is the primary screen. All messages except private ones are included in this screen. This includes messages generated by the chat server software as well.
Yes, size of this screen can be changed by dragging the upper border of this screen until the desired size is achieved. The lower border of this screen is fixed and can not be adjusted.
There are two types of messages displayed on this screen, system and user messages. User messages are sent among users. System messages are generated by the system and provide the following information:
- Name of the current chat room, e.g. Café Naderi
- Nickname, IP address and time of entry and exit of visitors in the room.
- User notification regarding private messages waiting in the Incoming Private Message screen.
This is the screen (frame) at the bottom of the monitor. It contains an area for entering user messages. It also contains the following buttons:
- A check mark button, “Private” is used to inform the system when a message is private.
- Return key and “Send” button are used interchangeably to send a message after it is typed in the message area.
- The “Clear” button is used to clear the message area. The user can also type the previous message without clearing it first.
- The “Logout” button is used when leaving the chat room. This will free up user’s nickname to be used later. Failure to log out properly will cause the chat server to assume that the user is still in the chat room. Therefore, it will not allow the nickname to be used at a later time.
- The “Refresh Comment Window” button is used to request the system to update the Message screen immediately. The “Message” screen is refreshed automatically in predetermined intervals.
It is simple, check the Private check box in the Control screen. Type the nickname of the person followed by a colon followed by your message, e.g. Ziba: Hello Ziba. After typing the message, you need to either hit Return (Enter) key on your keyboard or click on the Send button.
When you are notified that there is a private message waiting for you, move the cursor to Private Message screen and click on “Check For New Messages” button. You should then scroll down the screen to read your private message. You can also erase all your private messages by simply clicking on “Erase All Messages” button.
You first need to click on the “Logout” button and exit the chat room. Chat Transition page will appear and will give you the option of going back either to the Chat Lobby or to the Iran Online Main page. Click on the “Lobby” button. When in the Chat Lobby room, select the desired chat room, nickname and image and click on “Let’s Chat ” button.